'Thanks! I love this product because I am always on the go. Now I can fill out my forms using my laptop. My docs look so neat. Much better than handwritten.'
Backup PDF Data Using PDFfiller
- UPLOAD YOUR
- TYPE ANYWHERE
OR SIGN YOUR FORM
- PRINT, EMAIL, FAX,
- TRY IT
We know how important it is to keep backup copies of our documents in a safe place. This importance cannot be underestimated. Knowing that nothing is threatening our valuable information gives us confidence, even that coveted feeling of serenity, and we can sleep well at night.
One of the advantages of keeping your documents with PDFfiller is that they are stored at a remote location which protects them against worst-case scenarios.
When you entrust PDFfiller with backing up your documents, they are absolutely secure, and if this is not enough, you can protect them with 2-factor authentication.
In addition, you can access your documents any time from any device. Moreover, you can grant access to your data to any person you trust.
To get started, go to MY DOCS and create a folder where you would like to store copies of your documents. Click on the Create New Folder icon.
Enter a name of the folder and click Create.
To upload a document to the newly created folder, click Add New Document.
Then, click Browse Your Documents.
Select the document you’d like to back up and press the Open button.
Once uploaded, the document will instantly open in the editor. To return to the folder containing the backup copy of the document, click Done and select Go to MY DOCS.
You can upload as many documents to our database as you need repeating the same steps.
To learn more about how to import documents to your PDFfiller account, please watch the following video:
If you like being able to back up documents using PDFfiller, you might be interested in a range of other great features that PDFfiller has to offer. Some of these include encrypting documents, creating templates, making copies of documents, converting PDF documents to Word, Excel or PowerPoint formats. Check out these tutorials to see the other great things that PDFfiller can do for you!
What our customers say about PDFfiller
'PDFfiller replaced a scanner, a fax machine, and a filing cabinet. My office is on its way to paperless bliss.'
'I love filling out IRS forms online with PDFfiller. I recommend this product for any business.'
General Questions About Data Backup Using PDFfiller
Video: Print, Save, Email & Fax Your Documents Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Save a PDF after Editing Online Using PDFfiller
How can I backup my documents and data using PDFfiller?
You can backup your data by uploading all your document to PDFfiller's cloud storage. You can store unlimited number of documents in your account. PDFfiller also provide free iPad/iPhone App for you to save, upload, access and edit all your documents online from any device anytime.
How many documents can I store in My Account?
You can store unlimited number of documents in your account. Hint: Do you know you can store unlimited number of documents in your PDFfiller.com account? Hint Location: "My Forms" Page.
How do I store my documents on the cloud with PDFfiller.com?
Once your PDF file is uploaded to PDFfiller.com, it is saved and stored online on the cloud in your PDFfiller.com account. You can access the documents in "My Forms" page. You can also organize your documents into folders in "My Forms" page . Hint: Your documents are saved and stored on the "My Forms" page. Hint Location: "My Forms" Page.
How do I access my documents?
Your documents are accessible anytime from anywhere using any device connected to the internet. You can use a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. Simply Login and go to "My Forms" page to Fill, Edit, Sign, Share, Print, and Fax or do anything else with the documents in your account.
Can I save documents on my computer?
Yes. You can save your documents by clicking the "Save as PDF" button in either the "My Forms" page or immediately after you are done editing in the Editor. You can also download the original, unedited document to your computer.
What are Folders?
Folders are used to help user organize and sort their documents.
- How do I add, delete, and rename Folders?To add a new folder, click on the "Add New Folder" button. To rename or delete a folder, please use corresponding buttons on top of the folders. When a folder is deleted, all the documents from that folder will be moved to the Unsorted folder. You can have a maximum of 12 folders per account.
- How do I move documents between Folders?Use drag and drop to move a single document to another folder. If you would like to move multiple documents or forms, please select the applicable document using the check boxes next to them and click on the move arrow located on the right hand side of the desired folder.
- Where can I access my documents from?You can access your documents on PDFfiller.com from any device, anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection. Hint: Access all documents from anywhere with internet access. Hint Location: Home Page
- How can I email a document into my account?Upon creating a PDFfiller.com account you are automatically assigned a PDFfiller.com email address. You can find this email address either on the right hand side of the "My Account" page or in the InBox tab in the "My Forms" page. Send an email to your PDFfiller.com email address with the documents attached. You will receive email notifications when the documents are successfully added to your account. You can find the emailed in forms in the InBox tab in the "My Forms" Page.
- How do I add, delete, and rename Folders?